Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sean Combs needs a new name

From a great post on TheSuperficial:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2005/08/30/tyson_beckford_1.html


I should take this opportunity to point out that I will no longer be calling Diddy 'Diddy'. Instead, I'll be referring to him as Señor Walrus Face III. You're not allowed to pick your own nickname, so if you're going to try I'll just go ahead and do it for you. Seriously though, if I could get the media to officially refer to him as Señor Walrus Face III, it would complete my life.

I find this a very, very noble cause. And we have the technology to make it happen. Whoever has a webpage, blog or not, link to the above subject's IMDB profile, as such:

--> Señor Walrus Face III.

Although the fictional new name once offered in Off Centre:

--> Diddles McPeepee.

...is also pretty cool. :D

No comments: